Clinical Engineer 3
UC Davis Medical Center
Salary Range: $2,612.20 to $5,245.60 Biweekly
Final Filing Date: 4/11/2021
This staff Clinical Engineer position is responsible for the following: CMMS support including report-writing; planning, integration, installation coordination for highly technical medical device-related projects.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Biomedical Engineering (or equivalent), with at least two years of experience in a healthcare facility, medical device manufacturer, or other medical device-based business.
- Knowledge of computer systems and communications technology (wired and wireless). Ability to code at least one programming language. Working knowledge of UNIX is preferable.
- Knowledge of human physiology and anatomy.
- MS degree in Biomedical Engineering is preferred.
- Certified Clinical Engineer (CCE) or CCE-eligible is desirable.
- Project management experience strongly desirable. Six Sigma or PMI certification preferred.
- Knowledge of complex medical systems is required.
- Position requires a California Driver’s License; may be subject to drug and alcohol testing and DMV pull notice system.
- May be occasionally required to work alternative shifts at the discretion of the department management and with proper notification. Willing to work overtime for special projects.
- This position may be subject to a criminal background investigation, drug screen, Live Scan fingerprinting, medical evaluation clearance, and functional capacity assessment.
To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit UC Davis Career Opportunities at:
Full Job Description
Job ID #10113
The University of California, Davis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer