You must be over the age of 18 in order to complete this application. Please consider applying in the future.
You currently do not meet the Scholarship Requirements. Please consider applying in the future.
By uploading your photo or video to CMIA.org ("the Website"), you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions regarding the use of your video:
1. Grant of License: By uploading your photo or video to the Website, you grant California Medical Instrumentation Association (CMIA) and the College of Biomedical Equipment Technology (CBET), a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, publicly perform, and publicly display your photo or video for promotional and advertising purposes related to CMIA.org, CMIA and CBET.edu, CBET.
2. Eligibility: You represent and warrant that you are the sole owner of the video or have obtained all necessary rights, licenses, consents, and permissions from third parties to grant CMIA CBET the license described in this disclaimer. Furthermore, you affirm that your photo or video does not infringe upon any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other rights of any third party.
3. Promotional Use: CMIA and CBET may use your photo or video, in whole or in part, for promotional purposes on the Website, social media platforms, marketing materials, newsletters, advertisements, and any other medium deemed appropriate by CMIA or CBET.
4. No Compensation: You understand and agree that you will not receive any compensation or payment from CMIA or CBET for the use of your video as described in this disclaimer.
5. Revocability: While CMIA may have the right to use your video perpetually as stated in this disclaimer, you retain the right to request the removal of your video from the Website and promotional materials by sending a written request to [email protected]. Upon receiving such a request, CMIA will make reasonable efforts to remove the video within a reasonable timeframe.
6. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CMIA and CBET, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses arising out of or related to the use of your video as permitted by this disclaimer.
7. California Law: This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
By uploading your video to the Website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this disclaimer and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the terms of this disclaimer, please refrain from uploading your video to the Website.
You must be a CMIA Member to apply. Please purchase a membership before continuing with this application. Click here for
Maximum number of institutions reached.
Maximum number of jobs reached.
Having problems logging in? You may not be registered on the new
CMIA website. Click here for
Lost your password?
Don't have an account? Sign Up
Please click the box to confirm you agree to receive email messages from
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our
emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe,
you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for
more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.