To qualify for a scholarship award, studies must be of a post high school nature, at an educational facility in the state of California, or on the Internet, from California. Study must be in programs, which earn college credit from an accredited school. The school program(s) will be reviewed by the Fund’s Committee to determine eligibility on a case-by-case basis.
- The application process is now 100% online.
- You will be able to start the application form and save your progress.
- Applicants must be current students or show enrollment in an education program toward Biomed.
- Along with standard personal information, you will also require:
- Documentation of your enrollment in a Biomed Program
- A complete education history
- PDF or DOC files of your transcripts (if still in school)
- Complete work history, including start/end dates and job descriptions.
- Awards received (if any)
- A brief autobiography
- A short essay explaining how you became interested in a career in biomedical engineering, and why you believe you should be awarded this scholarship.
- Email address of at least 1 reference, with the option of 2 additional references.
Your references will be emailed a link to fill-out a “Letter of Recommendation” form that will be used to support your application.
All application submissions (including at least one completed reference letter) must be received by November 25th.
All completed applications will be reviewed after the deadline date. Winners will be notified.