During this event, attendees will gain insight from industry experts on how their organizations can reduce PM program time, maintain compliance with TJC/CMS standards and optimize patient safety. This session is pre-approved by the AAMI Credentials Institute for up to 6 CEUs.
– Review the new TJC standards on AEM
– Get ideas about constructing an AEM policy with examples
– Outline the approach used to review and document the decision-making process
– Review a workbook, handouts and sample policies
– Evaluate actual equipment for AEM inclusion
There is no charge to attend and both breakfast and lunch are provided. Space is limited and registration is required.
Speakers – Matt Baretich, PE, PhD and Frank Painter, MS, CCE
More information about the speakers – http://www1.partssource.com/aem-speaker-bios
Suggested attendees: Health System or Hospital – Clinical Engineering Director, Biomedical Engineering Director, or similar roles
Event registration page