Join us to the Presentation: Is the Medical Device Really Ready to go back to the Clinical Department? by Julio Castro with Pronk Technologies.
Julio has 30 plus years’ experience in the Clinical Technologies Industry and will lead a 55-minute presentation providing attendees with an understanding of how medical device preventive maintenance and calibration requirements impact how the device should be serviced. Attendees will have a chance to review examples of actual medical device testing requirements and compare them to test equipment specifications to ensure there is sufficient accuracy. Through this comparison, attendees will learn how to determine if the test equipment actually meets the manufacturer’s requirements, and if not, how much error could be introduced into your testing.
- Untangling the difference between medical device accuracy specifications and medical device manufacturer testing requirements.
- Translating the test equipment specifications as it relates to the medical device and accuracy of the test equipment.
- Comparing the minimum requirements of the medical device to the translated specifications of the test equipment to be used.
- Choosing a test device that meets the manufacturer requirements and ensures that the medical device is ready to be returned to the clinical department.
- Potential Test setup errors that can also impact medical device readiness.
Dinner Sponsor: Pronk Technologies
Charge per Attendee: $0.00
Join or Renew Your 2018 CMIA Membership prior to Attendance