CMIA Capitol Region welcomes another year of education, networking and fun – starting with our first meeting of the year, Feb 15!
So be there and take part in spreading the knowledge amongst your colleagues, become a mentor, volunteer… help our Chapter contribute something awesome to the HTM industry!
Is the Medical Device Really Ready to Go Back to the Clinical Department?
This 55-minute presentation will give attendees a chance to better understand test equipment specifications that are used for maintaining and calibrating medical devices. Attendees will have a chance to review examples of actual device manufacturer testing requirements and compare them to specifications of commonly used test equipment. Through this comparison, you will learn how to determine if an analyzer or meter actually meets the manufacturer’s requirements, and if not, how much error could be introduced into your testing.
- Untangling the difference between medical device accuracy specifications and medical device manufacturer testing requirements.
- Translating the test equipment specifications as it relates to the medical device and accuracy of the test equipment.
- Comparing the minimum requirements of the medical device to the translated specifications of the test equipment to be used.
- Choosing a test device that meets the manufacturer requirements and ensures that the medical device is ready to be returned to the clinical department.
- Potential Test setup errors that can also impact medical device readiness.