Camarillo, CA and Charlotte, NC, November 11, 2020 – With the release of Version 8 of the HEMS CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System), EQ2, LLC has focused on new functionality and user interfaces their hospital clients have requested. HTM/Biomedical/Clinical Engineering, Facilities/Support Services, Imaging, IT, and Supply Chain department users have all contributed to make the new HEMS release even more effective and easier to use.
EQ2, who announced earlier this year HEMS installments at 26 Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals in Texas and all Los Angeles County Hospitals and Health Centers, continues to focus on and sell only to the hospital market and so HEMS Version 8 continues to be the “Hospitals’ CMMS”.
Version 8 is now available not only to new customers but all current users through an upgrade program. For details, hospitals and health systems can contact the Company at 888-312-4367 or through their website at www.eq2llc.com/contact/.
Following is a summary of key new features available in Version 8:
- First of its Kind Call Center/Dispatch Board with automatic multi-level escalation based on time elapsed, location, problem, shift, etc.
- Compliance and AEM guided directly by regulatory standards
- Easy visibility into recalls and network security risks
- The power of analytics in the user’s hands
- Advanced filtering and display of information on demand – empowering the user to prioritize required activity
- On-demand PM creation
- Bulk work order creation with two clicks
- Link by location to Environmental Zones
- Transparency of Service Areas – detailed information from any service area on one screen based on access rights
- New Interfaces/Integrations for Lawson and Peoplesoft
The EQ2 HEMS CMMS software was developed for and is sold exclusively to hospitals for managing their medical and facility assets. HEMS is available as a SaaS subscription service or for license installs on hospital-owned servers. EQ2 LLC has offices in Camarillo, CA and in Charlotte, NC. See www.eq2llc.com for more info.